20 Mar Services Continuity Commitment
Sydney Diesel Centre Services Continuity Commitment
As a valued client of ours we hope that you and your business are coping with the strains and uncertainties imposed on you by COVID-19 (coronavirus).
As your automotive diesel expert, we are here to help you. Being part of an Australia-wide network of other Bosch automotive experts means that we are in a good position to be able to meet all your automotive needs moving forward.
We are committed to ensuring that the disruptions facing your business are kept to a minimum. We are trying to keep all lines of communications open with you and our suppliers. We continue to deliver all our products and services to a high quality and within the shortest timeframe possible.
We can help you with all your additional urgent automotive needs and parts – simply send us an email to email@example.com or call (02) 96817700
Staying Informed and Healthy
We would like to reassure you that we are following all government guidelines to ensure a clean and safe working environment for our staff and customers. We are conscious of social distancing and while we have always upheld a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness, we have added additional hygiene measures for you, your family and/or employees’ safety, including:
- We will sanitize your vehicle prior to you collecting it, including touchpoints wiped down.
- Our staff have been advised to wash hands regularly, use gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Extra cleaning of door handles, benchtops and hard surfaces. Plus available hand sanitizer for visitors.
- We have requested that any staff who display any signs of illness remain at home.
- All employees have also received information regarding self isolation and testing from relevant health authorities.
- If you are concerned with dropping off your vehicle, we can assist with minimum contact or pickup options. Please don’t hesitate to call for bookings.
While we hope you will do what you can to take care of yourself and those around you, we also encourage you to support your local businesses while it is still safe to do so. We are open as usual and believe that as a community we can pull together to minimise risk and get back to normal as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to call us to discuss any of your automotive diesel needs. In these unprecedented times a problem shared is a problem solved!
We are here to help.
Your Sydney Diesel Centre Team