Kubota SQ3300 Generator
30kVA – Three Phase
Kubota’s largest and premium generator range, the SQ Series heavy duty four pole diesel generators are incredibly powerful and reliable, yet remarkably quiet. The special enclosure with noise absorbing duct, oversized muffler, extra long air cleaner hose and quieter cooling fan combine for super quiet performance.
The Kubota SQ3300 generator is a compact, three phase four pole diesel generator with a capacity of 30kVA at 1500RPM. Fully sound attenuated for a super quiet operation.
- Brushless, self-exciting type alternator delivers reliable, high-quality power.
- Sound levels at full load and no load are minimised due to the quieter cooling fans, oversized muffler and noise absorbing ducts within the cabinets.
- Centre lifting lugs and fork lift slots ensure easy transportation.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- All rotating parts enclosed in a sturdy lockable enclosure.
- Standard with manual key start and hard wire connection to output circuit breaker.
- Standard with Digital Control Panel- DSE4520.
- Powered by Kubota’s V3300 fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
- Automatic shutdown of the engine if abnormal conditions are detected.
- Optional weatherproof outlets available.
- Auto start module is standard.