Kubota OC60 Engine
The Kubota OC60 is an oil-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 5.6HP at 3600RPM. Compact and lightweight, the Kubota OC60 provides clean, portable power for power generation on construction sites to pumping solutions and beyond, reducing vibration and emissions.
This Kubota OC95 Engine features:
- Kubota’s ACTV and E-TVCS systems maintains low noise levels.
- Compact and light compared with air-cooled petrol and diesel engines.
- Efficient burning of fuel results in cleaner emissions and reduced fuel consumption.
- Low vibrations are achieved by counteracting poston forces by a balancer mechanism.
- 12 volt electric start system is fitted as standard to provide easy starting.