Kubota KJ-T130DX Generator
The Kubota KJ Series features heavy-duty four pole generators best suited to industrial applications. Built with world renowned Kubota diesel engines, the KJ series is in a class of its own, offering a quieter, more efficient and safer operation.
The Kubota KJ-T130DX generator is a four pole, fully cabinet style, three phase diesel generator, with a capacity of 12.6kVA and 1500RPM.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Sound attenuated enclosure effectively reduces all sound, including the muffler.
- Kubota’s orginal TVCS combustion system substantially reduces sound levels.
- Twin-point lifting eyes makes transportation easy.
- Optional remote start kit available.
- Powered by Kubota fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
- Automatic shutdown of the engine if abnormal conditions are detected.