Kubota J112 Generator
The Kubota J112 Generator is a two pole, partially enclosed, single phase diesel engine with a capacity of 13.3kVA at 3000RPM.
- The vertical diesel engines directly coupled to the generator ensures high output at minimal size and weight.
- The wave form deformation is kept to a minimum with the development of a skewed rotor, while damper windings protect the generator against short circuits.
- The larger capacity fuel tank enables longer periods of operation on a single tank of fuel.
- A single point lifting eyelet and fork lift openings make for easy transportation.
- New access terminals are provided for easy wiring with auto start / stop systems.
- Oil, water and filters are located on one side for ease of maintenance.
- Powered by Kubota’s D1005 fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
- The generator and the engine are direct coupled to ensure a more reliable power supply with minimum power loss.
- Auto start module kit available.