Kubota GL9000 Generator
Single Phase 8kVA
The Kubota GL9000 ‘LowBoy’ Series Generator is a two pole, silent type, direct coupled, single phase diesel engine with a capacity of 8kVA at 3000RPM.
- Compact design thanks to direct coupling of the engine crankshaft with the cooling fan.
- Quieter operation with built-in muffler, longer air-cleaner hose and improved inlet vent design.
- Large capacity fuel tank (28L) enables longer continuous operation on a single tank.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance. One-point lifting eye makes transportation easy. Forklift pockets are provided in base of generator.
- Safety is paramount with double circuit protectors, protective cover and automatic shutdown system.
- Powered by Kubota’s D722 fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
- The generator and the engine are direct coupled to ensure a more reliable power supply with minimum power loss.
- Digital Control Panel – DSE4520 (Remote Start 2 Wire)
- Auto start module kit available (Analogue model only)