Kubota D905 Engine
This Engine is the perfect engine, when low noise levels and efficiency are required. It is not only lightweight but of course dependable and versatile.
The Kubota D905 is a vertical, water-cooled, four cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 17.4HP at 3000RPM.
This Kubota OC95 Engine features:
- Kubota’s E-TVCS technology creates optimum air/fuel mixture, significantly improving engine performance.
- Noise levels during load and no-load operations are minimal thanks to Kubota’s E-TVCS technology, standard built-in steel strut offset piston and increased rigidity of the crank and gear cases, reducing vibration.
- Large capacity, high-speed flyweight governor ensures stable operation at a low revolution speed and high torque rise.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Crankshaft possesses enough diameter, strength and main bearing area to meet various applications and to handle heavy loads.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.