Kubota D1803-M Engine
Are you looking for the ultimate in performance and reliability? Yes, we thought so and we can help! Kubota’s large output four-cylinder engines power the brands legendary tractors and a wide range of civil construction products. These engines don’t only provide class-leading performance, but are low in maintenance.
The Kubota D1803-M is a vertical, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 30.6HP at 2700RPM. This engine is quality designed with both the operator and environment in mind.
This Kubota V1903 Engine features:
- Kubota’s E-TVCS indirect injection system provides high power output and torque backup in a compact package.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons offer lower noise levels than conventional diesel engines and provide reduced transmitted vibrations from the valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Kubota’s original casting technology protects the engine against heat load of high power density, providing superior endurance and reliabilty.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.