02 Aug How safe are your brakes?
How safe are your brakes?
Whether you drive your kids to soccer, or for work – the cargo is always precious! Make sure you have top serviced and best quality brakes.
How can you tell if your brakes need a service?
- You can feel a pulsation through the brake pedal when you brake
- Is there a squeaking, grinding or squealing noise when you brake?
- The vehicle takes longer to come to a full stop
- You feel like the vehicle is pulling to one side when you brake
- Your brake pedal goes to the floor or feels spongy before the brakes are activated.
Generally we recommend for brakes to be professionally checked twice a year plus a brake fluid renewal for improved brake performance.
To celebrate 90 years Bosch Brakes – we have a great brake promotion for you this month!
Book in for a brake service and enter our MONEY BACK PROMOTION
Celebrate with Bosch! Have your brakes serviced and enter the draw to win 1 of 5 ‘Money Back’ prizes
*each prize is capped at $1000 RRP. Offer ends 30 September 2017
Call your friendly Sydney Diesel Centre Service Team today to book in your next quality brake service on 1300 990 163 or just email us!