28 Apr COVID-19 – Our Measures to keep you moving
Yes, we are open for business during these testing times.
We have gone the extra mile to keep our customers and staff safe! Here is an overview of what we’re doing to protect everyone in their efforts to slow the spread of the virus.
Even though we love a good clean workshop and pumproom – here are some of the measures we have in place:
- We have increased our hygiene measures for everything we do, including hand washing, staggered lunch breaks to keep maximum social distance of staff.
- We sanitize your vehicle prior to your collecting it, including all touchpoints being wiped down with vehicle safe cleaning agents.
- Our staff with wear gloves when handling your goods.
- Our staff has been equiped with hand sanitizers and disinfectant sprays to maintain clean workspaces.
- We have invested in a reception sneeze guard to keep everything clean and clear for our customers and delivery drivers.
Please be aware that during this time, there may be some disruption to some of the services or delivery times as suppliers have changed their processes for example working from home or staff in quarantine. We may also experience longer lead times with products being shipped from overseas with decreased air deliveries into Australia.
We apologise for any inconvenience that you may experience, but again, the health and safety of our staff and the customers is our top priority – we are trying our very best to provide top notch service to you at all times. Please be assured that we’re constantly monitoring updates, listening closely to all appropriate authorities and updating our own responses and approach as and when necessary.
Right now, we wish you, your families and loved ones all the best – support local businesses wherever you can – we are all trying hard to keep as many jobs as possible and please continue to look out for each other and for those more vulnerable in your own communities.
We are so grateful for our wonderful customers! Thank you!