A power chip is an interactive component that delivers more power from all Common rail diesel engines when you need it – overtaking, towing, and climbing.
Sydney Diesel Centre offers same-day power chip installation for cars, 4WDs, trucks, Light Commerical vehicles, agricultural equipment and boats, or we can install your power chip while our skilled staff carry out repairs or servicing. Either way, your new power chip will be expertly calibrated.
Same-day power chip installation from the diesel specialists.
Sydney Diesel Centre are agents for DP Chip power chips. It is a Aussie quality product and they are made tough for the harshest Australian conditions.
Advantages of DP Chip and Power Chipping
- More power and torque when you need it
- Eliminates flat spots and improves acceleration
- Makes towing and overtaking easier
- Independently alters both fuel and timing for safe power gains
- Continuously monitors rail pressure; it does not interfere with injectors
- Developed and tested in Australia for Australian conditions and fuel quality.
- Backed by a 60 day Money Back Guarantee, 6 year product warranty and factory backed new vehicle engine and driveline warranty
- It is proudly Australian!
- 60 day No Risk Money Back Guarantee
- World’s largest range of Common Rail diesel tuning modules. Over 1500 vehicles supported and growing.
What to expect with a fitted Diesel Powerchip
The results are instant. You will notice the increased power and torque immediately.
With more power and torque you will have better acceleration off the mark, reduced turbo lag, and improved pulling power right throughout the rev range. When towing or working your vehicle the increased power and torque means the extra weight will not have any significant effect on performance.
Repairs, service and parts for all diesel engines
We’re also dealers for all manufacturers of diesel fuel injection equipment and stock a huge range of exchange units and spare parts.
Sydney Diesel Centre specialises in the repair and servicing of all diesel cars, trucks, motor homes, 4WDs, and turbo diesel engines. Our highly trained staff also test, calibrate, repair and service diesel injection pumps, governors and injectors at our modern workshop at Smithfield, Sydney.
With over 50 years experience in the diesel industry, you can count on quality workmanship and friendly service from our team.
Call us today on 1300 990 163 for a quote or a no-obligation consultation.