Kubota D902 Supermini
We are always committed in finding our customers the right quality engine for their applications.
The Kubota D902 is a vertical, water-cooled, 3-cylinder, 4-cycle IDI diesel engine with a capacity of 20.4HP at 3600RPM. Don’t mistake its compact size, this is one of the most hardworking, efficient and cleanest running diesel engines on the market!
Kubota D902Engine specs:
- World’s smallest, multi-cylinder, high-power density diesel engine.
- Kubota’s E-TVCS technology improves power output, fuel economy and engine start-up, while reducing emissions.
- Great reliability and long service life to meet a wide range of applications.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons reduce noise levels and reduce transmitted vibration from valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Super glow system for shortened pre-heat time and quicker engine starting in cold weather.